activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eugene <eugen.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI and ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:56:23 GMT
Ok, thx for the link but I've really seen that. Here are my issues actually :

1. Suppose I have a JMS Producer and create a Connection Factory with the
help of the properties file.
2. When I create the JMS Consumer it means I have to carry the properties
file with me every time and set in the CLASSPATH because otherwise it will
not work.

So, my question was actually - Is there a way to "statically" create an
entry in the JNDI ActiveMQ Tree and on the JMS Consumer side just provide
the URL of the ActiveMQ and the Connection Factory will be there.

Because I have tested it so far and it will fail otherwise. Seems a bit
misleading to me.

Cheers,
Eugene.