activemq-users mailing list archives

From nnprasad <NNakarika...@dwd.IN.gov>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ Memory Usage is going up when there is no activity
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 15:00:42 GMT

That is because couple times I ran into Out Of Memory Errors and my Active
MQ died, for the second time i captured the screen shot and pasted.

I attached my ActiveMQ.XML already and the help I am seeking is to find out
any wrong configurations I did / and to decide optimal JVM / Memory Limits I
should furnish in my activemq.xml file.

After your mail, I did some research and found this...-

any more suggestions / comments are welcomed.

Thank You
Nag.