activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMS-Error with "ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection" topic
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 10:31:24 GMT
On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 11:27 +0100, Suneel Papineni wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Using ActiveMQ-CPP I have created a client application in which a
> consumer is created for advisory messages for topic
> "ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection".
>

> At first when I create consumer for this topic, it has thrown Runtime
> error as "Microsoft Visual Studio C Runtime Library has detected fatal
> error in application" and application got closed.

I've not seen this error before.  If you could create a test case that I
can put into the CMS Integration tests project that would be helpful.
You can look at the other test cases there to see how its done, pretty
easy to add more.  Open a new Jira issue in any case so this doesn't get
lost.

Regards

--
Tim Bish