activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matt Pavlovich <mattr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I use Active MQ in this Regard?
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 17:16:43 GMT
Hi Nitro-

ActiveMQ definitely would be a great solution for you!  Its very common for folks to use ActiveMQ
to create a clean asynchronous process between e-bonders.  For bonus, you could consider using
Camel to cut down on the necessary Java coding that would be required.

Something like:

UserForm -> AMQ  [Web page returns to user really quickly]
Elsewhere, Camel reads from AMQ and in parallel, sends the message to be stored in MySQL and
to MNO for processing.

On the return, Camel read from the response queue to update the data in MySQL.

- Matt Pavlovich