activemq-users mailing list archives

From Mike L. <patzer...@hotmail.com>
Subject Duplicate Messages
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 16:48:32 GMT

All:

I have a shared nothing master/slave configuration using ActiveMQ 5.3.1.

Recently the two nodes lost connectivity (see my previous post "Network Connector failures").
849 messages were published during the 70 seconds when the two nodes lost connectivity. All
849 messages were apparently republished (and were therefore reprocessed) within the next
several minutes.

If anyone knows why/how duplicate messages might get published and/or has suggestions for
preventing this I would be very grateful!

TIA,

Mike L. (aka patzerbud)