activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ watchdog for a production environment
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 19:31:17 GMT
On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Allen Reese <> wrote:
> At Yahoo!, we use jsvc to run activemq:
> This JIRA has the java patches required to use jsvc:
> However there are no start/stop scripts.  Our environment is a little different with
respect to start/stop scripts, so the scripts we use are not usable by others.

Thanks for the contribution, Allen!

While preparing your patch to be committed to the trunk, I realized
that commons-daemon-1.0.4.jar is not published to Maven Central. But
commons-daemon-1.0.3.jar is published and your patch builds fine with
this version. So I'm going to commit it using 1.0.3, is that OK with

ActiveMQ in Action:

View raw message