activemq-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConvertBodyTo confusion
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 07:03:55 GMT
Hi

You can read on the Camel jms wiki page how Camel maps to/from JMS Message Types
http://camel.apache.org/jms

You can use convertBodyTo to force the Camel message body into a
specify type in case you want it to be mapped to a JMS TextMessage or
JMS BytesMessge etc.

There is also an option on the JMS endpoint to control the JMS message
type as well (jmsMessageType)