activemq-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: In a network of brokers, Are the broker names required to be different?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:15:12 GMT
Yeah they do need to be different I think for the network connectors
to work properly. Not an unreasonable requirement I think,

As to configuring lots of servers it should be possible to say load
the hostname of the server directly into a placeholder within the xml
file. I did take a look at this and ended up creating a JIRA issue to
make it simpler. I do not have a current solution though.

James