activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tommy Chheng <tommy.chh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activemq with simpleAuthenticationPlugin not starting
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:54:45 GMT
I was able to solve it by:
using
ACTIVEMQ_HOME/bin/activemq console xbean:file:activemq-conf/activemq.xml

This will show a verbose log when starting activemq.

Then I saw this error:

 One of '{"http:
//activemq.apache.org/schema/core":taskRunnerFactory,
"http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":tempDataStore,
"http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":transport
ConnectorURIs, "http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":transportConnectors,
WC[##other:"http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"]}' is expected.

I read on the activemq docs page:
"Beginning in ActiveMQ 5.4, the XML elements inside the <broker> element
must be ordered alphabetically"

aye, so I moved the plugins tag before the transportConnectors and it's
working now.

Hope this helps someone with a similar problem!

Tommy

--
@tommychheng
http://tommy.chheng.com