activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject ACTIVEMQ-CPP. TcpSocketOutputStream
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 23:16:13 GMT
Hi all,

I think that this issue is probably related with others that we've talked
before, but its could help.

How to reproduce:

- Sending data
- close broker
- close producer

And the exception thrown is

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'decaf::io::IOException'
  what():  TcpSocketOutputStream::write - This Stream has been closed.

Could I am doing something wrong? perhaps Im trying to send data after the
connection is closed?  Any decaf exception should be caught in activemq-cpp
code? or activemq-cpp could throw decaf exception and I have to take care
about it?

regards

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.