activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: network of broker stop forwarding messages without advisorySupport enabled
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:00:43 GMT
There is no easy answer with the current code. I am working on
building in support for temp destinations across a network with no
advisories, still some issues with ownership/lifecycle at the moment.
Will let you know when I have something you can try out.

In the short term, to delete your real destinations, if you can build
your own broker from source, you could add a timeout > 0  to the call
to removeDestination in