activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joe Smith <joesmithc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ-5.4.2 failover not working correctly
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 16:40:47 GMT
Billy,

You might want to try with just the failover: protocol and leave out the static

failover:(tcp://host1:port1,tcp://host2:port2...)

--- On Tue, 3/8/11, billy <Billy.Buzzard@bnsflogistics.com> wrote:

From: billy <Billy.Buzzard@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject: ActiveMQ-5.4.2 failover not working correctly
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 4:18 PM

I'm using ActiveMQ-5.4.2-fuse-01-00.  I've used failover in the previous
versions and it worked great, but it doesn't seem to work if the connection
has been down more than three minutes.

I'm using a duplex networkConnector and the uri is
"static:(failover:(tcp://one:61716))".

Is anyone else having problems with failover in this version?  Have the
defaults changed?  Does anyone have any idea what needs to change to get
this working correctly again?