activemq-users mailing list archives

From Illtud Daniel <illtud.dan...@llgc.org.uk>
Subject Re: Large messages, slow consumers and java heap space
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:54:42 GMT
On 08/03/11 09:32, Dejan Bosanac wrote:

> I'd suggest using blob messages for messages of that size:
> http://activemq.apache.org/blob-messages.html

Unfortunately, we've already architected the processes around
xml payload messages, so we've got camel picking some info
from the messages with xpath, populating headers as they go,
etc.

I'm moving our message broker to a 64-bit machine and giving
it more heap. I'll report back.

--
Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel@llgc.org.uk
Prif Swyddog Technegol                          Chief Technical Officer