activemq-users mailing list archives

From Illtud Daniel <illtud.dan...@llgc.org.uk>
Subject Re: Large messages, slow consumers and java heap space
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:15:27 GMT
On 07/03/11 18:19, Illtud Daniel wrote:

> I've attempted to read everything I can about producer flow control,
> message cursors, prefetch limits, etc. and I still can't get it
> to do what I want. I don't care about speed at all, I have plenty
> of disk space, and all messages are persistent.

Anyboody? I've read the java.lang.OutOfMemory FAQ, I have the
camel book MEAP, I can't figure it out. Is it just that the
messages are too large and 2GB of heap won't ever be enough?

Does anybody else have experience of large message sizes?

--
Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel@llgc.org.uk
Prif Swyddog Technegol                          Chief Technical Officer