activemq-users mailing list archives

From billy <Billy.Buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject ConvertBodyTo confusion
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:57:01 GMT
I have a stoke and hub topology and I'm routing zip files and text files from
one end point to another via the ActiveMQ queues.  I thought I understood
the correct usage of ConvertBodyTo, but now I'm not so sure.  I thought that
text files types needed to have  before the content was sent to and ActiveMQ
queue.  I also thought that you shouldn't use convertBodyTo on binary files
like zip files when routing to an ActiveMQ queue.    Would someone please
tell me if my understanding is correct and if not tell me what the right was
is?