activemq-users mailing list archives

From nnprasad <NNakarika...@dwd.IN.gov>
Subject Active MQ admin + Moving All Messages in a queue to another queue at once
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:55:09 GMT
Currently we have an option for moving A message to another queue / topic. Is
there any option to move ALL messages in a queue to another queue?

How about having a new page directed from queues.jsp to Move all messages in
a queue to another queue

Input: From Queue, To Queue, No.of messages to move.

Output: Messages Successfully moved to .

I already modified to have this in my ActiveMQ deployment (5.2.0). But I do
not know how to submit this to apache.

Thank You,
Nageswara P Nakarikanti.(Nag)