activemq-users mailing list archives

From hodgesz <hodg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Async error occurred Can not remove a consumer from a session not regd
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 01:38:12 GMT
Hi Nag,

I have a very similar problem as the guy above and was wondering if you
think those links can also apply to my problem.  I have read Bruce's blogs
but wasn't completely clear what to do.  Do I have to setup a network of
brokers and shared database in order to take advantage of those settings
"updateClusterClients", "updateClusterClientsOnRemove"?  My use case isn't
as complex so the pure master slave configuration would be better if we can
get past this exception.

I have a Spring web application running in Tomcat 6 when restarted it causes
the following exception in the ActiveMQ logs.

2011-03-21 16:06:01,260 | ERROR | Slave Failed |
org.apache.activemq.broker.ft.MasterBroker | ActiveMQ Transport:
tcp:///x.x.x.x:39216
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot lookup a consumer from a connection
that had not been registered:
ID:ip-x.x.x.x.us-west-1.compute.internal-40565-1300412245896-0:36
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MapTransportConnectionStateRegister.lookupConnectionState(MapTransportConnectionStateRegister.java:63)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.lookupConnectionState(TransportConnection.java:1402)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.getConsumerBrokerExchange(TransportConnection.java:1316)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processMessageAck(TransportConnection.java:468)
        at org.apache.activemq.command.MessageAck.visit(MessageAck.java:214)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service(TransportConnection.java:311)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand(TransportConnection.java:185)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(ResponseCorrelator.java:116)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand(TransportFilter.java:69)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.iterate(VMTransport.java:219)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner.runTask(DedicatedTaskRunner.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.thread.DedicatedTaskRunner$1.run(DedicatedTaskRunner.java:36)

I have two ActiveMQ nodes setup in pure master slave configuration
(http://activemq.apache.org/pure-master-slave.html).  The following is my
slave activemq.xml configuration.

                " producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="1mb">

                " producerFlowControl="true" memoryLimit="1mb">

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jonathan