activemq-users mailing list archives

From TheFarmer <>
Subject Separate Administration Console from Queue JVM
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 21:54:49 GMT
Since the Administration Console seems to have so many problems and needs to
be restarted to clean up it's counts, I really need to separate it from the
queue so it can be restarted without taking down the queue.  I tried to
follow the directions on the wiki:
but got stuck when I couldn't find the .war it references in the ActiveMQ
distribution.   If I knew about web apps, I could figure this out but I'm
not a web person.  Can someone who knows about Jetty take a stab at fixing
that wiki page?  Specifically describe how to run the administration console
standalone in Jetty.  Much Appreciated.