activemq-users mailing list archives

From anuhbava <anubh...@aol.com>
Subject network of broker stop forwarding messages without advisorySupport enabled
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 04:18:31 GMT
I have setup network of brokers exactly as per this post of Bruce Snyder:
http://bsnyderblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-use-automatic-failover-in.html:

Broker 1:

Broker 2:

I have advisorySupport="false" in the broker tag of both the amq*.xml and
started all the brokers.

Then I started the consumer using command:
ant consumer -Durl=tcp://0.0.0.0:61616
and finally started producer using this command:
ant producer -Durl=tcp://0.0.0.0:61617

All the produced messaged then go in pending state on the broker running on
port 61617 and consumer connected on localhost:61616 broker never get the
messages.

Does the network of broker stop forwarding messages without advisorySupport
enabled? I thought that was fixed in recent release. (I'm using activemq
5.4.2 release).