activemq-users mailing list archives

From "matias.giorgio" <matias.gior...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ transport stops responding
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:20:08 GMT
Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with ActiveMQ and I'm not being able to
solve.
It happens that after some time (it can be a couple of hours or a couple of
days, it's kind of sporadic), ActiveMQ stops forwarding messages and doesn't
accept more TCP connections. I does accept connecting through the JMX
interface. The values look ok through JMX (no high memory consumption on any
topic).
The system has between 20 and 30 components connected to ActiveMQ sending
Heartbeats every 3 seconds and some other random traffic. I checked that
hangs are not related to the volume of the other traffic.
Memory and CPU usage are normal.

Using:
* ActiveMQ 5.2.0 stand alone.
* Solaris OS
* JRE 1.5.0_15

I'm attaching
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n3385271/activemq.xml
activemq.xml
It's J2SE, no app container.
I cannot attach any Exception due to the lack of it.

It only happens on one customer's environment and it's production so doing
some tests may not be allowed.

Thank you in advance,

Matías.