activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACTIVEMQ-CPP. TcpSocketOutputStream
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 23:26:42 GMT
On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 00:16 +0100, Oscar Pernas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I think that this issue is probably related with others that we've talked
> before, but its could help.
>
> How to reproduce:
>
> - Sending data
> - close broker
> - close producer
>
> And the exception thrown is
>
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'decaf::io::IOException'
>   what():  TcpSocketOutputStream::write - This Stream has been closed.
>
> Could I am doing something wrong? perhaps Im trying to send data after the
> connection is closed?  Any decaf exception should be caught in activemq-cpp
> code? or activemq-cpp could throw decaf exception and I have to take care
> about it?

A test app that demonstrates the issue would help here.  It appears that
an exception is not being caught when it should be, which can cause the
app to terminate when the thrown exception doesn't match the exception
specifier on the method its thrown in.

In trunk the exception specifiers have all been removed.

Regards

--
Tim Bish