activemq-users mailing list archives

From billy <Billy.Buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject ActiveMQ-5.4.2 failover not working correctly
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 16:05:26 GMT
I used failover in the pass and it worked great, but it doesn't seem to work
correctly with a particular version of ActiveMQ.  I am using
ActiveMQ-5.4.2-fuse-01-00.  I have my network connectors set up as follows:

If I stop any one of the brokers on the remote machines, say broker one, for
around a minute and then restart it the connection is re-established and
everything is fine.  If I stop a broker for more than three minutes and
restart it then the connection is NEVER re-establish.

Has anyone else seen this problem?  Is there a fix or work-around?