activemq-users mailing list archives

From KRISHNADASANTS <krishnadasa...@geojit.com>
Subject Re: Message stuck on queue : Same Issue Both 5.2.0 and 5.4.2
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 04:39:24 GMT
 hi ,

 Yes prasad. I already posted a similar thread and still it is pending. what
i noticed is that the problem in my system is related with an application
restart.when we restart an application in between incoming requests,
sometimes consumers are not registering.there is no error in application
log.but when we look into jmx console there may not be any consumer for some
queues. It is a random behavior.  We are using spring
defaultmessagelistenercontainer and jmstemplate. It can be a problem related
to that also. We noticed two things some time messages becomes slow(30 - 60
seconds) and some time messages are not processed at all. I think both has
some relation to application restart. If we start an application, when there
is no incoming message flow, there will not be any problem. But if there is
message flow then activemq shows strange behavior.

can anybody give some clue to this problem.

Prasad, is your issue related to application restart?

Thanks
Krishnadasan T S