activemq-users mailing list archives

From nnprasad <NNakarika...@dwd.IN.gov>
Subject Re: Message stuck on queue : Same Issue Both 5.2.0 and 5.4.2
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 16:44:24 GMT

Hi Krishna,

your first post was still pending, hope with no reason

Even I am facing the same Issue, But with ActiveMQ 5.2.0, Windows 2003
Server R2 SP2, Persistent with Oracle 10g.

Not you are facing it in Active MQ 5.4.2, I am suggesting an upgrade to my
project to 5.4.2 because of this issue.

I am really afraid now. this is going to be a serious problem, as crucial
batches are holding on messages for days with no reason because of activeMQ.

I pity myself, no one looked at my POST / Issue created
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Strange-Issue-Particular-Queue-Not-sending-Msgs-to-Consumer-td3331634.html
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Strange-Issue-Particular-Queue-Not-sending-Msgs-to-Consumer-td3331634.html

It has been already Late Late Late..we reached 5.4.2

Some one from ActiveMQ must addrres this issue...praying GOD!

Thank You
NN Prasad