activemq-users mailing list archives

From rliguori <>
Subject attempting to automatically reconnect due to:
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 21:42:01 GMT
I'm doing a transport failover with this URI:

and I'm occasionally seeing this message through a test tool I'm using when
I kill the first primary broker:

16:37:51 WARN  Transport (localhost/ failed to
tcp://localhost:61616 , attempting to automatically reconnect due to:
16:37:52 INFO  Successfully reconnected to tcp://localhost:62626

...and the associated clients stops receiving messages

Outside of the test tool... the transport failover works fine.

Any ideas what is going on?  Or what documentation I can review for help?