activemq-users mailing list archives

From Bryan <brya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TCP connection to broker from behind NAT
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 22:11:09 GMT
So after doing some more digging, it seems I can connect to the broker from
behind a NAT fine. I can send messages to the broker machine, and the broker
machine can send messages to the client machine that is behind the NAT. This
can be done with a single outbound TCP transport connector from the client
to the broker.

The problem arises when I try to implement request-reply using a correlation
ID and a reply queue. I cannot seem to find any place where the broker tries
to make a connection to the client, and I am not getting any connectivity
exceptions, so I don't believe it is a connectivity problem.

Could it be related to the correlation ID?