activemq-users mailing list archives

From Grqhf <seeker_of_po...@msn.com>
Subject Re: consumer receives on stopped connection
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:47:00 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply.
I have tried what u say, but the problem remains.

I have delayed the connection.start() and then I received message concerning
messages sent to an inactive connection. I have set the property not to warn
for that kind of problem.

It is working fine but I never reach the connection.start() which is
straight afterward all the subscriptions.
It seems that the thread is still processing a lot of messages even if the
connection has not started, and the thread never finishes all of the
subscriptions.

Should I put the subscriptions in a different object than the one which
holds the CallBack function for the messages?

Thank you.