activemq-users mailing list archives

From Reynald Borer <reynald.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ time in queue
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 13:45:16 GMT
Hi Ron,

If you want to see how long a message stayed in the broker, you can compute this value by
yourself. On each message processed by ActiveMQ, you can find two properties:
- brokerInTime: the time when the message arrived in the broker
- brokerOutTime: the time the message left the broker

By deducing the first one from the second, you can find the time the message stayed in the
broker.

See the javadoc of the "Message" class for more details: http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.3.1/activemq-core/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/command/Message.html

Best regards,
Reynald

P.S: special message for the ActiveMQ team: the javadoc link on the homepage is still referencing
the 5.3.1 version, not the latest one.