Hello, i'm using an ActiveMQ Ajax client wich reads a message from a topic and do nothing, just receive the message. If i run it with firefox I have a tremendous amount of memory usage and i don't know why cause in other browsers it doesn't happen. Here's the code : I'm sure that there are messages on the topic and i'm even sure that my client receives the messages cause i traced them using firebug. I really don't know what this memory problem can depend on... Thanks in advance for the help. -- View this message in context: http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Memory-leak-using-Ajax-tp3250863p3250863.html Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.