activemq-users mailing list archives

From Anirudha Khanna <aniru...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Question about Subscription Recovery
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 01:37:41 GMT
Hi,

We are evaluating ActiveMQ as a solution for our messaging broker. One of the requirements
is to be able to replay messages received on a destination for the past three days. Using
the Subscription Recovery Mechanism with retroactive consumers isn't the best solution since
the messages are apparently stored in memory. I am curious what is the solution other users
have implemented, if at all, to solve the replay problem.

Thanks,
Anirudha Khanna