activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Subscription Recovery
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:31:07 GMT
durable topic subscriptions?

Or use virtual destinations such that topic subscribers each get a queue.

On 23 February 2011 01:37, Anirudha Khanna <anirudha@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are evaluating ActiveMQ as a solution for our messaging broker. One of the requirements
is to be able to replay messages received on a destination for the past three days. Using
the Subscription Recovery Mechanism with retroactive consumers isn't the best solution since
the messages are apparently stored in memory. I am curious what is the solution other users
have implemented, if at all, to solve the replay problem.

--
http://blog.garytully.com
http://fusesource.com