activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daniele Dellafiore <ilde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Manage KahaDB growth
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:03:45 GMT
How can I be sure that is that bug and not something I am doing? As I
told you, all my Message are delivered persistently and most of
subscriber are Durable. In my activeMQ console there are a number of
topics with Messages Enqueued  number high. The
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Topic has more than 10 thousand.

--
Daniele Dellafiore
http://danieledellafiore.net