activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject Re: ACTIVEMQ-CPP. Connection with broker lost? connection interrupt lost?
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 23:13:46 GMT
The uri that I am using is this:

failover://(tcp://127.0.0.1:61616
)?startupMaxReconnectAttempts=2&initialReconnectDelay=1

While I'm receiving messages, if I close the broker, I dont receive the
callback onTransportInterrupted, after that, if I startup the broker again,
the client cant reconnect and any new message is received (connectionRestore
is never called)

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.