activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject ACTIVEMQ-CPP. Connection with broker lost? connection interrupt lost?
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:29:32 GMT
Hi all,

I am testing the transport interrupt and restore of Activemq-CPP over
topics.

I have a producer sending messages to the broker and a consumer consuming
them.

If while we are receiving messages, I close the broker, I can see that Im
not always receiving the transport interrupt message, what could be the
reason? If I dont receive the transport interrupt, the transport restore
never comes too, and when the broker is up again, this topic is not going to
consume any more messages.

This is so weird, and could be a important bug, anyone has tested it?

Pass to reproduce it:

Start consuming (better if you have more than one consumer over the same
topic)
Start producing messages
Close the broker
You dont receive the transport interrupt in all the consumers.

Regards.

--
Óscar Pernas Plaza.