activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Martin C." <mart...@gmx.at>
Subject ActiveMQ transport fails with EOFException on localhost
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 23:06:15 GMT
Hi,

lately I recognize sporadic EOFExceptions while being connected to the
broker which runs on localhost (activemq1).

2011-02-03 13:44:14,200 [ActiveMQ Transport:
ssl://activemq1/127.0.0.1:61617] WARN
org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport  - Transport
(activemq1/127.0.0.1:61617) failed to ssl://activemq1:61617 ,
attempting to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.EOFException

Are there any reasons for this I could investigate? Network connection
shouldn't be the problem, since this is localhost. As long as I am
using queues, this is not that huge of an issue, but when using
topics, this obviously could result in problems regarding non-durable
subscriptions.

Best regards,
Martin