activemq-users mailing list archives

From Alex Dean <>
Subject Re: Memory leak using Ajax
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 14:32:26 GMT
On Feb 1, 2011, at 4:29 AM, stratio wrote:

> Hello, i'm using an ActiveMQ Ajax client wich reads a message from a topic
> and do nothing, just receive the message. If i run it with firefox I have a
> tremendous amount of memory usage and i don't know why cause in other
> browsers it doesn't happen.

Sorry to hear you're having this problem, but based on what you've reported so far it doesn't
sound like an issue that's specific to ActiveMQ.  I suggest looking for some more Firefox-specific
forums who might be able to provide more specific assistance.

Here are some articles I found regarding how to troubleshoot memory usage in Firefox:

good luck!

View raw message