activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nakarikanti, Nageswara" <NNakarika...@dwd.IN.gov>
Subject For a particular Queue Consumer is not receiving messages : Is this any Issue with ActiveMQ - 5.2.0
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:58:12 GMT
Hi,

ActiveMQ 5.2.0 - PERSISTENT MODE, Windows 2003 Server, Oracle 10

I have successful simple producer and consumer programs I always use for my test.(FYI: I can
configure it to change No.Of Producers, No.of Consumers, and No.of Messages)

In our application, developers reporting to me of a particular job that it is not getting
2 paticular messages from activeMQ to complete the Job Process.
Not always but some times.

I saw them pending in ActiveMQ Admin Pages - queue browser.

First test run:

I sent a simple text message "NNP Message" to that same queue, and my consumer is waiting
to receive them
Whereas Queue browser is showing them as sent and received but no pending.

Program Output:
	Connection Established :: ID:DWD51075520-3438-1298909628155-1:1

	ActiveMQ Machine : tcp://DWDAPPP05PW:63616
	ActiveMQ Queue : UIMJobQueuePreProdTax
	I AM  :: Thread-5

	Consumer STARTED
	Sending Message - 1
	Sending Message - 2
	Sending Message - 3

Second test run:

Same Program, Same Active MQ, But I sent to "different queue" now. Successfully Received those
Messages

	Connection Established :: ID:DWD51075520-3767-1298911642514-1:1

	ActiveMQ Machine : tcp://DWDAPPP05PW:63616
	ActiveMQ Queue : TestTestTestQ

	I AM  :: Thread-5

	Consumer STARTED
	Sending Message - 1
	Sending Message - 2

	FOUND SOME MESSAGE - 1

	I AM ::Thread-7   Received NNP Message - 1

	FOUND SOME MESSAGE - 1

	I AM ::Thread-7   Received NNP Message - 2

	FOUND SOME MESSAGE - 1

	I AM ::Thread-7   Received NNP Message - 3
	Sending Message - 3

This is really giving us a big problem, as that job is very crucial to be completed in time,
and due to this problem it is keep on waiting.

I can not suspect their consumer program OR their JMS type of that message, as the same thing
is happening to my message and program.

I am attaching the ActiveMQ Log snippet, My Testing Programs, Please analyse it and help me,
I am clue less and very urgent.

Thank You,
Nageswara P Nakarikanti.
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message