activemq-users mailing list archives

From Darren Lee <darr...@10cms.com>
Subject Thread abort on submtting message
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:40:48 GMT
Hello,

I have a system which does the following:

1)      We create a Queue and put a series of object messages onto it

2)      We create a MapMessage and put it on a Jobs queue. This message points to the first
queue.

The number of objects put into a queue in task 1 is variable. Sometimes I get Thread abort
exceptions on trying to submit the MapMessage.

The map message is really simple, it just has a few strings on it so I assume the previous
messages that were posted in task 1 caused a problem. I was wondering if the messages were
too big. I tried increasing the file sizes in activemq.xml but that did nothing.

There is no log to say connections were slowed down or dropped.

I am using ActiveMQ 5.4.1 with NMS.

Thanks for your help,
Darren