activemq-users mailing list archives

From habumaster <phil.din...@ericsson.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.2 Ajax interface losing message ids under stress
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 18:59:47 GMT

Alex Dean-2 wrote:

> So you have a single browser window, and for some reason it is creating
> multiple ajax poll requests which are running concurrently?
>
> It would be helpful to see:
>  * Your JS code.
>  * The HTTP headers & content from your code's initial connection to the
> broker (from init()), and any POSTs from addListener()
>
> Does running ActiveMQ with debug logging enabled give you any clues?
>
> alex

Well, turns out it is CDATA to the rescue again :) Once I bracketed one of
the stomp client's messages with <![CDATA[.........]]>, it does not occur
anymore.

Still seeing the NULL message ID as explained before, but with this snapshot
the very next response has the ID with the contents duplicated, so you see
no problem if not running FireBug.

Is this something I can provide data to you on?

Phil