activemq-users mailing list archives

From "mihaela.ion" <mihaela.ion2...@gmail.com>
Subject Encrypted filtering
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:33:19 GMT

Hi all,

I've been working on a solution for providing event and filter (or selector)
confidentiality. I would like to extend activemq such that selectors are
encrypted before they are sent to the broker, messages are encrypted too,
and the broker uses a new function for matching encrypted events against
encrypted filters. Is it possible to do this using plugins and message
transformers? I am able to encrypt and decrypt messages using the
MessageTransformer interface. However, I am not able to encrypt selectors
and create a new match function. Do you have any suggestion? Thank you.

Regards,
Mihaela