activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: Topics usage on network of brokers.
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:29:49 GMT

Ok, I think it's a problem that is signaled with Topic and
conduitSubscriptions set to false (what I need for selectors and queue load
balancing)

I think it's the A's embedded broker which sees 2 consumers on B's broker
and decides to send 2 messages because conduitSubscription is false.

It's strange.

I will add a mechanism that deletes the doubles, but I think that it should
be integrated in network of broker usual usage.

Eric-AWL