activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tab...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Thread abort on submtting message
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:51:24 GMT
On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 08:40 -0600, Darren Lee wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a system which does the following:
>
> 1)      We create a Queue and put a series of object messages onto it
>
> 2)      We create a MapMessage and put it on a Jobs queue. This message points to the
first queue.

> The number of objects put into a queue in task 1 is variable. Sometimes I get Thread
abort exceptions on trying to submit the MapMessage.

> The map message is really simple, it just has a few strings on it so I assume the previous
messages that were posted in task 1 caused a problem. I was wondering if the messages were
too big. I tried increasing the file sizes in activemq.xml but that did nothing.

> There is no log to say connections were slowed down or dropped.
>
> I am using ActiveMQ 5.4.1 with NMS.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Darren

I don't know of any reason why you would be seeing a Thread Abort when
sending a MapMessage with NMS.ActiveMQ.  The best thing to do would be
to create a sample that reproduces the problem and create a new jira
issue so we can keep track of this.

Regards

--
Tim Bish