activemq-users mailing list archives

From Albrecht Militzer <amilit...@web.de>
Subject Erratic JMSException Peer (vm://localhost#1) disposed
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 15:56:08 GMT

Hello,

it seems my transports are disposing now and then for no apparent reason.
Erratically, I get an JMSException Peer (vm://localhost#1) disposed.

I got inspired here
(http://forum.springsource.org/archive/index.php/t-39820.html) to to change
my transport definition from vm://localhost to tcp://localhost:44061. That
did not help. I now get ConnectionRefused instead of Peer Disposed.

It is usually solved by restarting tomcat.

What could be the cause of this?

Spring 3
ActiveMQ 5.4.2
Tomcat 6
Jdk 6

Config:
    <bean id="jmsDataSource"
class="org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.SimpleDriverDataSource">
    </bean>

<!-- Starts broker asynchronously to prevent it from blocking tomcat
startup. -->
    <bean id="broker"
class="de.mms_dresden.zvs.parallelisierung.verwaltung.bl.impl.ActiveMQBrokerFactoryBean"
        init-method="init" depends-on="persistenceAdapter" p:useJmx="true">
        <constructor-arg ref="persistenceAdapter" />
        <constructor-arg type="java.lang.String" value="tcp://localhost:0"/>
    </bean>

    <amq:jdbcPersistenceAdapter
        id="persistenceAdapter" dataSource="#jmsDataSource"
useDatabaseLock="true" createTablesOnStartup="false">
        <amq:statements>
            <amq:statements
                lockTableName="ACTIVEMQ_LOCK"
                messageTableName="ACTIVEMQ_MSGS"
                durableSubAcksTableName="ACTIVEMQ_ACKS" />
        </amq:statements>
    </amq:jdbcPersistenceAdapter>

    <amq:connectionFactory id="jmsFactory" brokerURL="vm://localhost" />

    <bean id="jmsTransactionManager"
        class="org.springframework.jms.connection.JmsTransactionManager"
        p:connectionFactory-ref="jmsFactory" />

    <bean id="jmsConnectionFactory"
        class="org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory"
        p:targetConnectionFactory-ref="jmsFactory" />

    <bean id="messageListenerContainer_template" abstract="true"
class="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer"
          p:connectionFactory-ref="jmsConnectionFactory"
          p:messageListener-ref="syncJmsQueueReceiveAndSender"
          p:sessionTransacted="true"
          p:concurrency="1-8"
            />

    <!--Queues-->
    <amq:queue id="dummyRequest" physicalName="dummyRequest" />
    <amq:queue id="dummyReply" physicalName="dummyReply" />

    <bean id="dummyMessageListenerContainer"
parent="messageListenerContainer_template"
p:destination-ref="dummyRequest"/>

Thanks in advance

Albrecht