activemq-users mailing list archives

From ryoung038 <ryoung...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building App Using ActiveMQCpp 3.2.4 on Windows 7
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 19:21:50 GMT

I figured it out. I was going to create this slick little gui app (windows
form app) and it looks like there was some conflicts from the managed c++.
At least that's my theory. I setup a new project that was just a simple
win32 console app and everything is working ok. After searching around it
looks like there is possibly a way to workaround this but since I don't
REALLY need a gui I didn't bother since it seemed to be a bit of trouble.