activemq-users mailing list archives

From stratio <stra...@hotmail.it>
Subject Memory leak using Ajax
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 10:29:07 GMT

Hello, i'm using an ActiveMQ Ajax client wich reads a message from a topic
and do nothing, just receive the message. If i run it with firefox I have a
tremendous amount of memory usage and i don't know why cause in other
browsers it doesn't happen.

Here's the code :

 <!DOCTYPE HTML>
<head>

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/amq_prototype_adapter.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/amq.js"></script>

</head>

<script type="text/javascript">

function start()
{
	var browserName=navigator.appName;
	var amq = org.activemq.Amq;

	amq.init({
	    	uri: 'amq',
	    	logging: true,
	    	timeout: 45,
	    	clientId:(new Date()).getTime().toString()
  	});

	var myHandler =

  		function(message)
  		{

     	        }

	amq.addListener('test', 'topic://ActiveMQFeed', myHandler);

};

</script>

I'm sure that there are messages on the topic and i'm even sure that my
client receives the messages cause i traced them using firebug.

I really don't know what this memory problem can depend on...

Thanks in advance for the help.