activemq-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: Your favorite AMQ monitoring tool?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 07:46:57 GMT
FWIW, I use the AMQ web console. This is mainly because I have not got
around to configuring HermesJMS, which I do use when I switch out AMQ for
IBM MQSeries..

Andrew Marlow

24/12/2010 23:53
Please respond to

Your favorite AMQ monitoring tool?

What is the most commonly used monitoring tool with ActiveMQ... JConsole,
HermesJMS, the AMQ web console... or something other?

Also, what's the best one (features wise, design, etc.)... Apache Geronimo
console's JMS interface, JConsole HermesJMS, the AMQ web console, etc?

delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is prohibited.

Please refer to
 for additional disclosures.