activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <>
Subject Re: conduit subscriptions vs full duplex on network connections
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:20:08 GMT
The single duplex network connector per broker on a transport
connectors is a side effect of - an unintended
restriction I think. That needs to be redressed, using the
networkConnector name along with the brokerId or using just the
networkconnector name may be better solution to address unwanted
duplicates after a network partition.

As a work around, you can configure a second transport connector on
the hub, so it has two listener ports and configure each network
connector to use a different transport connector.

Can you raise a jira issue to track the additional restriction (one
duplex network connector per transport connector) introduced by