activemq-users mailing list archives

From David Pascual <dpascua...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache.NMS.Stomp error receiving special characters
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:20:36 GMT
Hi,

We are using NMS STOMP client for CF 2.0, and we have a error when the
client recives text messages with special characters like "é", that are
transformed in illegible characters.

I have modified the BinaryReader constructor from "TcpTransport" class in
NMS Stomp client, just to add Encoding.Default (instead of to use UTF-8,
that is use for default constructor)

socketReader = new BinaryReader(CreateSocketStream(), Encoding.Default);

Wiht this modification, text messages with special characters are received
without errors.

Do we have to do something to send special chareacters in a text message
with Stom? Do you know if we can configure Stomp client to use
Encodig.Default?

Thanks in advance
David