activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oscar Pernas <os...@pernas.es>
Subject A ActiveMQ-CPP wrapper opinnion
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:04:42 GMT
Hi all,

I've developed a ActiveMQ-CPP Wrapper that I think that coulde be useful
because allow the users to dont have to implement things that should have to
implement in a normal development using ActiveMQ-CPP. It's opensource, and
for me will be very useful if someone could take a look of the documentation
to give me a little feedback about general recommendations. I'm trying to
know if this wrap could be useful for the community and could help people to
use JMS.

The goals section could describe all the features that the library do and it
is in this address: https://ladyr.es/activeinterface/wiki/Goals

Any opinnion will be appreciated!!

<https://ladyr.es/activeinterface/wiki/Goals>Best Regards!

--