activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source of XPath selectors
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:02:47 GMT
there are no plans at the moment, the use of the Xalan xpath api is
plugable and we love contributions :-) - see:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/filter/XPathExpression.java?view=markup

For a start, raise an enhancement jira for xpath 2.0 support so it is not lost.

re: the jars in optional, I think the main motivator is reducing a few
meg from the distribution. it has not been shipped since 2006